HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-400A-425  <<  296-400A-430 >>   End of Chapter

PDFWAC 296-400A-430

If I am a certified backflow assembly maintenance and repair, journey level, or specialty plumber do I need to be a licensed plumbing contractor under chapter 18.106 RCW?

Anyone who advertises, offers to do work, submits a bid, or performs any work under chapter 18.106 RCW and these rules must be a licensed plumbing contractor as required under chapter 18.106 RCW, or an employee of such a licensed plumbing contractor, with wages as their sole compensation.
[Statutory Authority: 2020 c 153. WSR 21-13-041, § 296-400A-430, filed 6/10/21, effective 7/1/21. Statutory Authority: Chapter 18.106 RCW and Uniform Plumbing Code. WSR 16-08-100, § 296-400A-430, filed 4/5/16, effective 5/16/16. Statutory Authority: RCW 18.106.040, 18.106.140, 2001 c 281, and chapter 18.106 RCW. WSR 02-14-074, § 296-400A-430, filed 6/28/02, effective 7/1/02.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group