Chapter 296-400A WAC

Last Update: 4/5/16


(Formerly chapter 296-400 WAC)

WAC Sections

296-400A-005What definitions do I need to know to understand these rules?
296-400A-010Plumbing certificate types and scope of work.
296-400A-020How do I obtain a certificate of competency?
296-400A-021How do I obtain a medical gas piping installer endorsement?
296-400A-022What procedure is required for renewal of a journey level medical gas endorsement?
296-400A-023What process is required for renewal of plumber certificates of competency?
296-400A-024How should a person performing plumbing wear or visibly display their certification, trainee card, or endorsement?
296-400A-025Who approves medical gas piping installer endorsement training courses?
296-400A-026What training course approval procedures for medical gas will the department follow?
296-400A-027Where can I obtain information regarding department approved training course providers?
296-400A-028What are the requirements for continuing education and classroom training?
296-400A-029What is the implementation schedule for the continuing education course requirements?
296-400A-030Do I need a temporary permit?
296-400A-031How do I qualify for a temporary permit?
296-400A-032How do I obtain a temporary permit?
296-400A-033What is the duration of a temporary permit?
296-400A-035How can I be placed on inactive status?
296-400A-045What fees will I have to pay?
296-400A-050When does the advisory board of plumbers meet?
296-400A-070Can I work as a certified plumber in Washington without taking the Washington state plumbers' competency examination?
296-400A-100For certification purposes, how are "years of employment" computed and documented?
296-400A-110Does previous work experience count toward my trainee certificate?
296-400A-120What do I need to know about plumber trainee certificates?
296-400A-121What do I need to know about trainee experience and plumber examination requirements for the journey level and specialty plumber?
296-400A-130What if I make a false statement or a material misrepresentation on an application, an employment report or a trainee certificate?
296-400A-140How does the department enforce plumbers certification requirements?
296-400A-150May the department audit the records of a contractor?
296-400A-155Audit of trainee hours.
296-400A-300What procedures does the department follow when issuing a notice of infraction?
296-400A-400What are the monetary penalties for violating certification requirements?
296-400A-425What if I owe outstanding penalties related to a department issued plumber infraction?
296-400A-430If I am a certified backflow assembly maintenance and repair, journey level, or specialty plumber do I need to be a registered contractor under chapter 18.27 RCW?
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group