HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-400A-400  <<  296-400A-425 >>   296-400A-430

PDFWAC 296-400A-425

What if I owe outstanding penalties related to a department issued plumber infraction?

The department may deny your application or renewal of your certificate or endorsement if you owe outstanding penalties. The department must notify you of their denial by registered mail, return receipt requested. This notice of denial will be mailed to the address on your application.
Upon receipt of the notice, you have twenty days to file a notice of appeal with the department. Your notice of appeal must be accompanied by a certified check for two hundred dollars. This amount will be returned to you if the department's decision is not upheld by the hearings officer. If the hearings officer upholds the department's decision, the two hundred dollars will be applied to the cost of the hearing.
The office of administrative hearings must conduct the hearing under chapter 34.05 RCW.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 18.106 RCW and Uniform Plumbing Code. WSR 16-08-100, § 296-400A-425, filed 4/5/16, effective 5/16/16. Statutory Authority: RCW 18.106.040, 18.106.140, 2002 c 82, and 2003 c 399. WSR 04-12-046, § 296-400A-425, filed 5/28/04, effective 6/30/04. Statutory Authority: RCW 18.106.050, [18.106.]070, [18.106.]110, [18.106.]125, [18.106.]140 and [18.106.]270. WSR 97-11-052, § 296-400A-425, filed 5/20/97, effective 6/30/97.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group