HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-150M-0200  <<  296-150M-0250 >>   296-150M-0260

PDFWAC 296-150M-0250

How do I replace a lost or damaged insignia?

(1) If an alteration insignia or a Washington state insignia is lost or damaged after it is placed on a manufactured home, you should notify us in writing immediately. You should provide the following information:
(a) Your name, address, and telephone number;
(b) The name and address of the previous owner and date of approval, if you are replacing an alteration insignia that was obtained before you purchased the manufactured home;
(c) The vehicle identification number or serial number and model;
(d) The insignia or label number if available;
(e) The design plan approval number, if available; and
(f) The insignia replacement fee and any inspection fees. (See WAC 296-150M-3000.)
Washington state insignia (not HUD insignia) were attached to manufactured homes prior to June 15, 1976.
(2) After we receive your notice and payment for replacing the insignia, we may inspect your manufactured home to assure that the replacement insignia reflects compliance with your original insignia.
(3) If your home complies with your original insignia approval, we will attach a replacement alteration insignia or Washington state insignia to your manufactured home.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.22.340, [43.22.]355, [43.22.]360, [43.22.]432, [43.22.]440 and [43.22.]480. WSR 96-21-146, ยง 296-150M-0250, filed 10/23/96, effective 11/25/96.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group