HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-150M-0140  <<  296-150M-0200 >>   296-150M-0250

PDFWAC 296-150M-0200

What labels or insignia are required on my manufactured home?

(1) A HUD label must be attached to the exterior of each section of a manufactured home built on or after June 15, 1976.
(2) An alteration insignia must be attached to the exterior of a manufactured home. It should be placed next to the HUD label or to the Washington state insignia.
(3) If your manufactured home does not have a HUD label or a Washington state insignia, we will attach the alteration insignia to the exterior end wall opposite the hitch end of the manufactured home. It must be placed approximately one foot above the floor line and one foot from the edge of the manufactured home.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.22.340, [43.22.]355, [43.22.]360, [43.22.]432, [43.22.]440 and [43.22.]480. WSR 96-21-146, ยง 296-150M-0200, filed 10/23/96, effective 11/25/96.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group