HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-150M-0250  <<  296-150M-0260 >>   296-150M-0300

PDFWAC 296-150M-0260

Who do I contact for replacement HUD labels?

The HUD labels have been removed from my home. I can't sell/refinance my home without the HUD label.
You must contact the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). HUD does not reissue labels for manufactured homes. However, HUD can issue a letter verifying a label for the unit for which it can locate the necessary historical information. The label numbers can be found on a data plate inside the home in one of three locations:
• On or near the main electrical panel;
• In a kitchen cabinet; or
• In a bedroom closet.
The data plate has a map of the United States to let the consumer know the land zone and snow load for which their home was built. You can use the following information to request label verification:
Office of Manufactured Housing
Phone: 202-708-6423.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 43.22 RCW and 2003 c 291. WSR 05-01-102, § 296-150M-0260, filed 12/14/04, effective 2/1/05. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.22.340, [43.22.]355, [43.22.]360, [43.22.]432, [43.22.]440 and [43.22.]480. WSR 96-21-146, § 296-150M-0260, filed 10/23/96, effective 11/25/96.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group