HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
246-810-015  <<  246-810-016 >>   246-810-017

PDFWAC 246-810-016

Agencies, facilities, federally recognized Indian tribes located within the state, or counties that can employ agency affiliated counselors.

Agencies or facilities that may employ an agency affiliated counselor are:
(1) Washington state departments and agencies listed in the Agency, Commission & Organization Directory available on the state of Washington website.
(2) Federally recognized Indian tribes located within the state.
(3) Counties as listed in chapter 36.04 RCW.
(4) Community and technical colleges governed by the Washington state board for community and technical colleges.
(5) Colleges and universities governed by the Washington state higher education coordinating board.
(6) Hospitals licensed under chapter 70.41 RCW.
(7) Home health care agencies, home care agencies, and hospice care agencies licensed under chapter 70.127 RCW.
(8) Agencies and facilities licensed or certified under chapters 71.05 or 71.24 RCW.
(9) Psychiatric hospitals, residential treatment facilities, hospitals, and alcohol and chemical dependency entities licensed under chapter 71.12 RCW.
(10) Other agencies or facilities recognized by the secretary as provided in WAC 246-810-017.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 18.19.050 and 18.19.020. WSR 11-22-087, § 246-810-016, filed 11/1/11, effective 12/2/11; WSR 10-22-111, § 246-810-016, filed 11/2/10, effective 12/3/10. Statutory Authority: RCW 18.19.050 and chapter 18.19 RCW. WSR 09-15-041, § 246-810-016, filed 7/8/09, effective 7/8/09.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group