HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-825-125  <<  388-825-130 >>   388-825-135

PDFWAC 388-825-130

How long do I have to file a request for an administrative hearing?

(1) The following rules apply to all situations except a decision to transfer you from a state residential habilitation center (RHC) to the community under RCW 71A.20.080. The rules for administrative hearings regarding the department's decision to transfer you from an RHC to the community are contained in WAC 388-825-155.
(2) You have to request an administrative hearing within ninety days of receipt of the notification of the decision you are disputing.
(3) You must request an administrative hearing within the ten-day notice period, as described in WAC 388-458-0040 (1), (2) and (3), if you wish to maintain current services during the appeal process per WAC 388-825-145.
(4) The notification sent to you will include the date that the ten-day notice period ends.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.10.015, 71A.18.020, 71A.12.030, and Title 71A RCW. WSR 15-17-094, § 388-825-130, filed 8/18/15, effective 9/18/15. Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.030, 71A.20.080, and Title 71A RCW. WSR 06-10-055, § 388-825-130, filed 5/1/06, effective 6/1/06. Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.030, 71A.12.120. WSR 05-17-135, § 388-825-130, filed 8/19/05, effective 9/19/05.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group