HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-825-120  <<  388-825-125 >>   388-825-130

PDFWAC 388-825-125

How do I request an administrative hearing?

(1) Your notice of the department decision will include instructions on how to file a request for an administrative hearing, where to send the request, and the length of time you have to file for a hearing.
(2) Your request may be made orally or in writing.
(3) You may request assistance in requesting an administrative hearing by calling DDA staff as stated in WAC 388-825-135.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.10.015, 71A.18.020, 71A.12.030, and Title 71A RCW. WSR 15-17-094, § 388-825-125, filed 8/18/15, effective 9/18/15. Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.030, 71A.12.120. WSR 05-17-135, § 388-825-125, filed 8/19/05, effective 9/19/05.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group