HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-76-10401  <<  388-76-10405 >>   388-76-10410

PDFWAC 388-76-10405

Nursing care.

If the adult family home identifies that a resident has a need for nursing care and the home is not able to provide the care per chapter 18.79 RCW, the home must:
(1) Contract with a nurse currently licensed in the state of Washington to provide the nursing care and service; or
(2) Hire or contract with a nurse to provide nurse delegation.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 70.128.040 and chapters 70.128 and 74.34 RCW. WSR 07-21-080, ยง 388-76-10405, filed 10/16/07, effective 1/1/08.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group