HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-31-030  <<  296-31-035 >>   296-31-045

PDFWAC 296-31-035

How do I register to become an authorized provider with the crime victims compensation program?

You must send us:
(1) A completed provider application and Form W-9;
(2) A legible copy of your license, certification and/or registration;
(3) Ph.D.s not licensed as psychologists and master level counselors must provide a legible copy of their degree.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 7.68.030, 7.68.080. WSR 00-03-056, ยง 296-31-035, filed 1/14/00, effective 2/14/00.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group