HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-150T-0580  <<  296-150T-0590 >>   296-150T-0600

PDFWAC 296-150T-0590

How do I obtain insignia for used factory-built structures?

We consider used factory-built housing and commercial structures as new structures for purposes of use as temporary worker housing and an insignia approval as temporary worker housing must be obtained. To obtain insignia, you must:
(1) Have the design plan approved by us (see WAC 296-150T-0300 through 296-150T-0480);
(2) Purchase insignia (see WAC 296-150T-0200 through 296-150T-0230); and
(3) Pass a unit inspection (see WAC 296-150T-0500 through 296-150T-0550).
You will be required to open up as much of the construction of the unit as is necessary for inspection to show compliance with your approved design plan.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.22.480. WSR 99-12-079, ยง 296-150T-0590, filed 5/28/99, effective 6/28/99.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group