HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-150T-0550  <<  296-150T-0580 >>   296-150T-0590

PDFWAC 296-150T-0580

Must I obtain an insignia for used factory-built structures?

All used factory-built housing and commercial structures that are to be for temporary worker housing must have an insignia of approval from us prior to being installed as temporary worker housing.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.22.480. WSR 99-12-079, ยง 296-150T-0580, filed 5/28/99, effective 6/28/99.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group