HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
181-79A-257  <<  181-79A-260 >>   End of Chapter

PDFWAC 181-79A-260

Establishing equivalency for course work, degrees and programs completed in countries outside the United States.

Certification candidates who have completed degree and/or approved professional preparation programs in a country other than the United States may be required to provide one or more of the following:
(1) A transcript from an accredited United States college or university indicating that the college or university has accepted the degree as equivalent to its degree.
(2) A statement of degree equivalency for the appropriate degree from an international credentials' evaluation agency approved by the office of the superintendent of public instruction.
(3) A statement from an official of the college or university where the certification program was completed, indicating completion of the program and approval of the program by the agency governing certification in that country.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 28A.410 RCW. WSR 21-15-085, § 181-79A-260, filed 7/16/21, effective 8/16/21. WSR 06-02-051, recodified as § 181-79A-260, filed 12/29/05, effective 1/1/06. Statutory Authority: RCW 28A.410.010. WSR 00-03-050, § 180-79A-260, filed 1/14/00, effective 2/14/00. Statutory Authority: RCW 28A.305.130 (1) and (2), 28A.410.010 and 28A.150.220(4). WSR 99-01-174, § 180-79A-260, filed 12/23/98, effective 1/23/99.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group