70.95.410  <<  70.95.420 >>   70.95.430


*** CHANGE IN 2020 *** (SEE 2246-S.SL) ***
Any person damaged by a violation of RCW 70.95.400 through 70.95.440 may bring a civil action for such a violation by seeking either injunctive relief or damages, or both, in the superior court of the county in which the violation took place or in Thurston county. The prevailing party in such an action is entitled to reasonable costs and attorneys' fees, including those on appeal.


IntentSeverability2005 c 394: See notes following RCW 70.95.400.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group