HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-447-0110  <<  388-447-0120 >>   388-447-0130

PDFWAC 388-447-0120

How does alcohol or drug dependence affect my eligibility for referral to the housing and essential needs (HEN) program?

(1) When we have information that indicates you may be chemically dependent, you must complete a chemical dependency assessment unless you have good cause to not do so.
(2) You must participate in drug or alcohol treatment if a certified chemical dependency professional indicates a need for treatment, unless you have good cause to not do so.
(3) We consider the following to be good cause for not following through with a chemical dependency assessment or treatment:
(a) We determine that your physical or mental health impairment prevents you from participating in treatment;
(b) The outpatient chemical dependency treatment you need isn't available in the county where you live; or
(c) The inpatient chemical dependency treatment you need isn't available at a location you can reasonably access.
(4) If you refuse or fail to complete an assessment or treatment without good cause, your HEN referral eligibility will end following advance notification rules under WAC 388-458-0030.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.04.005, 74.04.050, 74.04.055, 74.04.057, 74.08.090, 74.08A.100, 74.04.770, 74.08.025, 74.62.030, and 2013 2nd sp.s. c 10. WSR 13-24-044, ยง 388-447-0120, filed 11/26/13, effective 1/1/14.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group