HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-832-0015  <<  388-832-0065 >>   388-832-0067

PDFWAC 388-832-0065

What happens if I am in an out-of-home placement?

(1) If you are in an out-of-home placement for more than ninety consecutive days, the developmental disabilities administration (DDA) must disenroll you from the state-funded IFS program, unless you reside in a family member's home.
(2) Unless you reside in a family member's home, you must not receive state-funded IFS program services while you are in an out-of-home placement.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.030 and 71A.12.161. WSR 18-14-002, § 388-832-0065, filed 6/20/18, effective 7/21/18. Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.30 [71A.12.030], 71A.12.040, and Title 71A RCW. WSR 09-11-054, § 388-832-0065, filed 5/13/09, effective 6/13/09. Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.030, 71A.12.040, and 2007 c 283. WSR 08-16-121, § 388-832-0065, filed 8/5/08, effective 9/5/08.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group