HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-829A-230  <<  388-829A-240 >>   388-829A-250

PDFWAC 388-829A-240

What must alternative living providers do in an emergency?

In an emergency, the alternative living provider must:
(1) Immediately call 911, in a life threatening emergency;
(2) Provide emergency services, then notify:
(a) The client's legal representative; and
(b) The division of developmental disabilities.
(3) Submit a written report to DDD, as required by DDD residential reporting requirements specified in the alternative living contract.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.30 [71A.12.030] and Title 71A RCW. WSR 07-16-101, ยง 388-829A-240, filed 7/31/07, effective 9/1/07.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group