HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-829A-220  <<  388-829A-230 >>   388-829A-240

PDFWAC 388-829A-230

How must alternative living providers report abuse and neglect?

Alternative living providers must immediately report suspected abandonment, abuse, neglect or financial exploitation of vulnerable adults to:
(1) Adult protective services using the DSHS toll free telephone number, provided by the department. 1-866-END-HARM or 1-866-363-4276.
(2) DDD in compliance with the DDD residential reporting requirements specified in their alternative living contract; and
(3) Law enforcement agencies, as required under chapter 74.34 RCW, including when there is reason to suspect sexual or physical abuse.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.30 [71A.12.030] and Title 71A RCW. WSR 07-16-101, ยง 388-829A-230, filed 7/31/07, effective 9/1/07.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group