HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-825-135  <<  388-825-140 >>   388-825-145

PDFWAC 388-825-140

Who else can help me appeal a department decision?

Department staff may assist you in requesting an administrative hearing. You may authorize anyone except an employee of the department to represent you at an administrative hearing.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.030 and 71A.12.040. WSR 10-02-101, § 388-825-140, filed 1/6/10, effective 2/6/10. Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.030, 71A.12.120. WSR 05-17-135, § 388-825-140, filed 8/19/05, effective 9/19/05.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group