HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-825-091  <<  388-825-093 >>   388-825-094

PDFWAC 388-825-093

Can I receive a short term stay at a residential habilitation center (RHC)?

If there is capacity at a residential habilitation center (RHC), the vacancies may be available for short term stays.
(1) Short term stays are limited by available vacancies;
(2) Short term stays must be included in your individual support plan;
(3) Short term stays in excess of thirty days in a calendar year require approval by the assistant secretary of the developmental disabilities administration or designee; and
(4) You are sixteen years of age or older.
If you are sixteen through twenty years of age your stay will only be for short-term respite or crisis stabilization purposes.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.10.015, 71A.18.020, 71A.12.030, and Title 71A RCW. WSR 15-17-094, § 388-825-093, filed 8/18/15, effective 9/18/15. Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.030, 44.04.280, 2011 1st sp.s. c 30 and further amended state law, and chapter 71A.20 RCW. WSR 12-22-037, § 388-825-093, filed 11/1/12, effective 12/2/12. Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.10.015, 71A.12.020, 71A.12.030, and Title 71A RCW. WSR 08-11-072, § 388-825-093, filed 5/19/08, effective 6/19/08.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group