HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-76-10181  <<  388-76-10191 >>   388-76-10192

PDFWAC 388-76-10191

Liability insurance required.

The adult family home must:
(1) Obtain and maintain both:
(a) Commercial general liability insurance or business liability insurance covering the adult family home; and
(b) Professional liability insurance or errors and omissions insurance covering the adult family home.
(2) Obtain the liability insurance required in subsection (1) of this section before whichever of the following events happens first:
(a) Admitting the first resident after issuance of a new adult family home license; or
(b) 10 working days have passed since the issuance of the license.
(3) Have evidence of liability insurance coverage available if requested by the department.
(4) Notify the department's complaint resolution unit if there is any lapse in required liability insurance coverage.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 70.128.040 and 70.128.066. WSR 23-12-075, § 388-76-10191, filed 6/6/23, effective 8/1/23. Statutory Authority: RCW 70.128.040. WSR 10-03-064, § 388-76-10191, filed 1/15/10, effective 2/15/10.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group