HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-76-10191  <<  388-76-10192 >>   388-76-10193

PDFWAC 388-76-10192

Liability insurance required—Commercial general liability insurance or business liability insurance coverage.

The adult family home must have commercial general liability insurance or business liability insurance that includes:
(1) Coverage for the acts and omissions of any employee and volunteer;
(2) Coverage for bodily injury, property damage, and contractual liability;
(3) Coverage for premises, operations, independent contractors, products-completed operations, personal injury, advertising injury, and liability assumed under an insured contract; and
(4) Minimum limits of:
(a) Each occurrence at five hundred thousand dollars; and
(b) General aggregate at one million dollars.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 70.128.040. WSR 10-03-064, § 388-76-10192, filed 1/15/10, effective 2/15/10.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group