HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-76-10037  <<  388-76-10040 >>   388-76-10041

PDFWAC 388-76-10040

License requirements—Qualified person must live-in or be on-site.

(1) The adult family home provider or entity representative must:
(a) Live in the home; or
(b) Employ or contract with a resident manager who lives in the home and is responsible for the care and services of each resident at all times.
(2) The provider, entity representative, or resident manager is exempt from the requirement to live in the home if:
(a) The home has twenty-four hour staffing coverage; and
(b) A staff person who can make needed decisions is always present in the home.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 70.128.040. WSR 10-04-008, § 388-76-10040, filed 1/22/10, effective 2/22/10; WSR 09-03-030, § 388-76-10040, filed 1/12/09, effective 2/12/09. Statutory Authority: RCW 70.128.040 and chapters 70.128 and 74.34 RCW. WSR 07-21-080, § 388-76-10040, filed 10/16/07, effective 1/1/08.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group