HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-106-1705  <<  388-106-1710 >>   388-106-1715

PDFWAC 388-106-1710

Where may I receive supportive housing services?

(1) You may receive supportive housing services in:
(a) Your place of residence; or
(b) The community setting where the authorized service occurs.
(2) Supportive housing services must be provided in:
(a) Washington state or a recognized out-of-state bordering city as defined in WAC 182-501-0175;
(b) An integrated setting of your choice; and
(c) A manner that ensures your individual right of privacy, dignity, respect, and freedom from coercion and restraint.
(3) Once you are a supportive housing tenant, your supportive housing services must be provided in a setting as defined in 42 C.F.R. Sec. 441.530, such as those that:
(a) Do not have the qualities of an institution;
(b) Are not located in a building that is also a publicly or privately operated facility providing inpatient institutional treatment;
(c) Are not on the grounds of, or immediately adjacent to a public institution;
(d) Do not have the effect of isolating you from community members who are not receiving medicaid services; and
(e) Are not a licensed residential care facility such as an adult family or assisted living facility.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090, 74.08.283 and 74.08.390. WSR 17-11-016, ยง 388-106-1710, filed 5/9/17, effective 6/9/17.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group