HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-106-1700  <<  388-106-1705 >>   388-106-1710

PDFWAC 388-106-1705

What services may I receive under supportive housing?

(1) The services you may receive under supportive housing include but are not limited to activities that assist you to:
(a) Identify appropriate housing;
(b) Prepare for and transition to housing;
(c) Connect with direct and collateral services;
(d) Maintain your housing; and
(e) Develop and maintain a positive relationship with your landlord and other tenants.
(2) The services you receive will be identified in your assessment as defined in WAC 388-106-0010.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090, 74.08.283 and 74.08.390. WSR 17-11-016, ยง 388-106-1705, filed 5/9/17, effective 6/9/17.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group