HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-106-1422  <<  388-106-1425 >>   388-106-1430

PDFWAC 388-106-1425

How do I pay for New Freedom consumer directed services (NFCDS)?

(1) Depending on your income, you may be required to pay participation toward the cost of your care, as described in WAC 182-515-1505. If you have nonexempt income that exceeds the cost of NFCDS services, you may keep the difference. Since you are receiving services in your own home, you are allowed to keep some of your income for a maintenance allowance.
(2) You are responsible to pay for your goods and services received up to your participation amount determined by the department. Any approved budget expenditures for goods and services you receive, which exceed your participation amount, will be paid by the department once your participation, if any, is accounted for.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090 and 74.09.520. WSR 13-18-039 and 13-17-125, § 388-106-1425, filed 8/29/13 and 8/21/13, effective 10/1/13. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090, 74.09.520, 74.39A.030. WSR 06-16-035, § 388-106-1425, filed 7/25/06, effective 8/25/06.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group