HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-106-0620  <<  388-106-0625 >>   388-106-0630

PDFWAC 388-106-0625

How do I pay for chore?

You may retain an amount equal to one hundred percent of the federal poverty level, adjusted for family size, as the home maintenance allowance and pay the difference between the FPL and your nonexempt income. Exempt income includes:
(1) Income listed in WAC 182-513-1340;
(2) Spousal income allocated and actually paid as participation in the cost of the spouse's community options program entry system (COPES) services;
(3) Amounts paid for medical expenses not subject to third party payment;
(4) Health insurance premiums, coinsurance or deductible charges; and
(5) If applicable, those work expense deductions listed in WAC 388-106-0630(2).
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090 and 74.09.520. WSR 15-03-038, § 388-106-0625, filed 1/12/15, effective 2/12/15; WSR 05-11-082, § 388-106-0625, filed 5/17/05, effective 6/17/05.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group