HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-106-0274  <<  388-106-0275 >>   388-106-0276

PDFWAC 388-106-0275

Are there limits to the community transition services I may receive?

Community transition services:
(1) Do not include recreational or diverting items, such as a television, cable or VCR;
(2) Do not include room and board;
(3) Do not include residential unit furnishings, as outlined in WAC 388-78A-3011 for assisted living facilities and WAC 388-76-10685 for adult family homes;
(4) Do not include items that would otherwise be covered under other payment sources, including but not limited to, medicare, medicaid, and private insurance; and
(5) May not exceed twenty-five hundred dollars per discharge for items and services.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090, 74.09.520, 74.39A.400; and 42 C.F.R. § 441.500-590. WSR 21-20-036, § 388-106-0275, filed 9/27/21, effective 10/28/21; WSR 16-04-020, § 388-106-0275, filed 1/22/16, effective 2/22/16.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group