HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-150V-0560  <<  296-150V-0580 >>   296-150V-0590

PDFWAC 296-150V-0580

Must I obtain an insignia for used conversion vendor units or medical units?

All used conversion vendor units or medical units that are to be installed on a building site or used in Washington state must have an insignia of approval from us.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 43.22 RCW. WSR 16-13-119, § 296-150V-0580, filed 6/21/16, effective 6/21/16; WSR 99-18-069, § 296-150V-0580, filed 8/31/99, effective 10/1/99.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group