HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-150V-0580  <<  296-150V-0590 >>   296-150V-0700

PDFWAC 296-150V-0590

How do I obtain insignia for used conversion vendor units or medical units?

We consider used conversion vendor units and medical units as new units for purposes of insignia approval. To obtain insignia, you must:
(1) Have the design plan approved (see WAC 296-150V-0300 and 296-150V-0320);
(2) Purchase insignia (see WAC 296-150V-0200 through 296-150V-0230); and
(3) Pass a unit inspection (see WAC 296-150V-0500 through 296-150V-0560).
You will be required to open up as much of the construction of the unit as is necessary for inspection to show compliance with your approved design plan.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 43.22 RCW. WSR 99-18-069, ยง 296-150V-0590, filed 8/31/99, effective 10/1/99.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group