HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-150R-0250  <<  296-150R-0280 >>   296-150R-0290

PDFWAC 296-150R-0280

What other vehicle identification is required?

Every new recreational vehicle manufactured, offered for sale or lease, or sold or leased in Washington must also have a vehicle identification number (VIN) label in compliance with the Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) safety standards.
Truck campers do not require a vehicle identification number (VIN). They have a manufacturer's serial number.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.22.340 and 43.22.420. WSR 97-16-043, § 296-150R-0280, filed 7/31/97, effective 12/1/97. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.22.340, [43.22.]355, [43.22.]360, [43.22.]432, [43.22.]440 and [43.22.]480. WSR 96-21-146, § 296-150R-0280, filed 10/23/96, effective 11/25/96.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group