HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-150R-0230  <<  296-150R-0250 >>   296-150R-0280

PDFWAC 296-150R-0250

How do I replace lost or damaged insignia?

(1) If an insignia is lost or damaged after it is placed on a recreational vehicle and you are the manufacturer or owner, you must notify us in writing immediately.
(2) Your notification should include the following information:
(a) Your name, address, and telephone number;
(b) The vehicle identification number or serial number and model;
(c) The insignia number and design-plan approval number, if applicable; and
(d) The required fee. (See WAC 296-150R-3000.)
(3) If we can determine that your unit previously had an insignia, we will attach the insignia to your vehicle once we receive your insignia fee. (See WAC 296-150R-3000.)
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.22.340 and 43.22.420. WSR 97-16-043, § 296-150R-0250, filed 7/31/97, effective 12/1/97. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.22.340, [43.22.]355, [43.22.]360, [43.22.]432, [43.22.]440 and [43.22.]480. WSR 96-21-146, § 296-150R-0250, filed 10/23/96, effective 11/25/96.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group