HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-150M-0360  <<  296-150M-0370 >>   296-150M-0380

PDFWAC 296-150M-0370

How do I obtain alteration design plan approval?

(1) You must have your design plan approved by:
(a) A design approval primary inspection agency (DAPIA), if they approved the initial design plan; or
(b) A professional engineer or architect who is licensed in Washington state.
(2) You must submit two copies of your alteration design plan with the appropriate fee to us for review and approval. (See WAC 296-150M-3000.)
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.22.340, [43.22.]355, [43.22.]360, [43.22.]432, [43.22.]440 and [43.22.]480. WSR 96-21-146, ยง 296-150M-0370, filed 10/23/96, effective 11/25/96.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group