HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-14-6222  <<  296-14-6223 >>   296-14-6224

PDFWAC 296-14-6223

Will the department pay for professional services needed to design a residence modification?

Yes. However, the department or self-insured employer will not pay for professional services prior to approval of the residence modification.
If approved, the cost of architectural, engineering, predesign and planning services will be included in the residential modification benefit. The cost for services should be included in the residence modification request.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 51.04.010, 51.04.020, 51.32.240, and 2005 c 411. WSR 06-06-065, ยง 296-14-6223, filed 2/28/06, effective 4/1/06.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group