HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-125-0771  <<  296-125-0772 >>   End of Chapter

PDFWAC 296-125-0772

Can the department's action to refuse to issue or renew, revoke, suspend or modify a special variance be appealed?

The department's refusal to issue or renew participation in the special variance process can be appealed, as well as, its decision to revoke or suspend participation. However, the appeal must be filed with the department in writing within thirty days of the department's action according to the procedures established by RCW 49.12.161 and 49.12.400. The appeal will not set aside an order of immediate restraint issued by the department according to RCW 49.12.390.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 49.12.121. WSR 99-02-041, ยง 296-125-0772, filed 12/31/98, effective 1/31/99.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group