HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-125-0770  <<  296-125-0771 >>   296-125-0772

PDFWAC 296-125-0771

Can the parties to a special variance revoke it?

A parent, legal guardian, or school may revoke a special variance at any time by simply giving written notification to the department and the other parties to the variance.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 49.12.121. WSR 99-02-041, ยง 296-125-0771, filed 12/31/98, effective 1/31/99.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group