HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-125-0267  <<  296-125-0268 >>   296-125-027

PDFWAC 296-125-0268

Can a parent, legal guardian or school revoke the work authorization previously given on the parent/school authorization form?

A parent, legal guardian, or school may revoke authorization at any time by simply notifying the department and the other parties to the authorization.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 49.12.121. WSR 99-02-041, ยง 296-125-0268, filed 12/31/98, effective 1/31/99.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group