HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-125-0266  <<  296-125-0267 >>   296-125-0268

PDFWAC 296-125-0267

What if a minor is no longer attending school?

(1) A parent or guardian must certify a minor's nonenrolled status if the minor is:
(a) Unmarried and living with a parent or legal guardian; and
(b) No longer enrolled in school; and
(c) Has not obtained a certificate of educational competence according to RCW 28A.305.190 or is not enrolled in a bona fide college program.
(2) If a minor is named on a valid marriage certificate or is living independently of a parent or legal guardian, the minor must:
(a) Certify that he or she is either married or living independently of a parent or guardian; and
(b) Certify his or her nonenrolled status; and
(c) Provide the name and location of the last school attended; and
(d) Provide the name and address or telephone number of an adult emergency contact other than the minor's employer. This contact person must certify that the minor is living independently of a parent or legal guardian.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 49.12.121. WSR 99-02-041, ยง 296-125-0267, filed 12/31/98, effective 1/31/99.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group