HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-125-0263  <<  296-125-0264 >>   296-125-0265

PDFWAC 296-125-0264

What information must an employer provide on the parent/school authorization form?

As the employer, you must provide the following information:
(1) The location of the minor's workplace(s).
(2) A description of the minor's duties.
(3) The earliest and latest hours the minor would be working.
(4) The total number of hours the minor would work per week.
(5) Your minor work permit endorsement number and expiration date.
(6) Your unified business identifier (UBI) number.
(7) Your signature or the signature of your authorized agent.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 49.12.121. WSR 99-02-041, ยง 296-125-0264, filed 12/31/98, effective 1/31/99.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group