HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-125-0262  <<  296-125-0263 >>   296-125-0264

PDFWAC 296-125-0263

What information must a minor provide on the parent/school authorization form?

A minor must provide the following personal information:
(1) Name.
(2) Address.
(3) Date of birth*.
(4) Whether he or she is employed at any other job(s) and the total number of hours worked at that job(s).
(5) His or her signature.
The date of birth must be supported by proof. Acceptable forms of proof are:
□ A birth certificate and a Social Security card; or
□ A driver's license; or
□ A baptismal record and a Social Security card; or
□ A notarized statement of a parent or guardian.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 49.12.121. WSR 99-02-041, § 296-125-0263, filed 12/31/98, effective 1/31/99.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group