HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-125-024  <<  296-125-0260 >>   296-125-0261

PDFWAC 296-125-0260

If I employ minors, do I need authorization from the parent or school?

Before allowing a minor to begin work, you must obtain and keep on file, at the minor's workplace, a fully completed parent/school authorization form. As the employer, it is your responsibility to ensure that the parent/school authorization form is complete.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 49.12.121. WSR 99-02-041, ยง 296-125-0260, filed 12/31/98, effective 1/31/99.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group