HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-125-0200  <<  296-125-0210 >>   296-125-0211

PDFWAC 296-125-0210

Do I need minor work permit endorsements for my business?

If you plan to employ one or more minors, you must obtain, keep current and post valid minor work permit endorsements before you:
(1) Employ minors; or
(2) Allow minors to work at your workplace; or
(3) Allow minors to work under work conditions controlled by you.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 49.12.121. WSR 99-02-041, ยง 296-125-0210, filed 12/31/98, effective 1/31/99.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group