HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-125-018  <<  296-125-0200 >>   296-125-0210

PDFWAC 296-125-0200

If I plan to employ minors in my business, what general requirements do I have to satisfy?

(1) You must obtain, keep current and post valid minor work permit endorsements issued by the department.
(2) If employing minors for house-to-house sales, you must satisfy the special requirements in WAC 296-125-024 for that activity.
(3) You must obtain and keep on file a completed parent/school authorization form for each minor you employ.
(4) You must keep on file any variances issued to you according to variance and/or special variance sections of this chapter.
(5) If you sponsor bona fide unpaid work-based learning programs approved by the office of the superintendent of public instruction or a local school district, you are not required to obtain minor work permit endorsements for those programs.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 49.12.121. WSR 99-02-041, ยง 296-125-0200, filed 12/31/98, effective 1/31/99.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group