HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
246-12-530  <<  246-12-540 >>   246-12-550

PDFWAC 246-12-540

How to obtain an inactive military-related status credential.

A person is military related if he or she is the spouse or registered domestic partner of a service member in the United States Armed Forces or United States Public Health Services Commissioned Corps.
(1) To obtain an inactive military-related status credential the practitioner must:
(a) Submit a written request that the department place his or her credential in inactive military-related status;
(b) Hold an active Washington state credential that is valid and in force and effect;
(c) Submit to the department an official copy of service orders verifying that his or her spouse or registered domestic partner is a member of the service described in WAC 246-12-500(2) and has been deployed or stationed in a location outside of Washington state;
(d) Submit a copy of his or her marriage certificate or certificate of registered domestic partnership.
(2) There is no fee due for placing a credential in inactive military-related status. Portions of the current renewal fee will not be prorated or refunded.
(3) The practitioner may not practice in the state of Washington when his or her credential is in inactive military-related status.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.70.270(3). WSR 14-10-025, ┬ž 246-12-540, filed 4/28/14, effective 5/29/14.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group