HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
246-12-520  <<  246-12-530 >>   246-12-540

PDFWAC 246-12-530

How to return to active status from military status.

(1) To change the status of a credential from military status to active status, the practitioner must submit to the department:
(a) Written notification of the change in his or her service status;
(b) An official copy of the practitioner's discharge papers (DD214);
(c) The appropriate current active renewal fee;
(d) The current substance abuse monitoring surcharge, if required by the profession as part of the renewal fee.
(2) The practitioner must request the military status credential be changed from military status to active status within six months of honorable discharge by meeting the requirements of subsection (1) of this section.
(3) A practitioner who does not comply with subsection (2) of this section will be subject to late fees as required by WAC 246-12-040.
(4) Continuing education requirements will apply after the first post-discharge renewal.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.70.270(3). WSR 14-10-025, ยง 246-12-530, filed 4/28/14, effective 5/29/14.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group