HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
208-690-030  <<  208-690-031 >>   208-690-035

PDFWAC 208-690-031

What will happen if I abandon my license application?

If you do not respond as directed within forty-five days to the department's request for additional required information, your money transmission or currency exchange license application is considered abandoned and you forfeit all fees paid. Failure to provide the requested information will not affect new applications filed after the abandonment. You may reapply by submitting a new application package and new application fee.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.320.040, 19.230.310, 2010 c 37. WSR 10-20-123, ยง 208-690-031, filed 10/5/10, effective 11/5/10.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group