HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
208-630-170  <<  208-630-180 >>   208-630-190

PDFWAC 208-630-180

Is there a bond requirement for my license?

If you sell checks, drafts, or money orders or if you have a small loan endorsement under chapter 31.45 RCW you must obtain and maintain a bond. The bond must run to the benefit of the state and any person or persons who suffer loss as a result of your actions. You must file the bond with the director at the beginning of each calendar year. The bond must be issued by a surety that meets the requirements of chapter 48.28 RCW. The bond form must be acceptable to the director. You may obtain a copy of an acceptable form from the department.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.320.040, 31.45.200, and 2009 c 510. WSR 09-24-089, § 208-630-180, filed 12/1/09, effective 1/1/10. Statutory Authority: RCW 31.04.165, 43.320.040, 31.45.030, 31.45.050, 31.45.200. WSR 05-22-009, § 208-630-180, filed 10/21/05, effective 11/21/05.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group