71A.12.100  <<  71A.12.110 >>   71A.12.120

Authority to contract for services.

(1) The secretary may enter into agreements with any person, corporation, or governmental entity to pay the contracting party to perform services that the secretary is authorized to provide under this title, except for operation of residential habilitation centers under chapter 71A.20 RCW.
(2) The secretary by contract or by rule may impose standards for services contracted for by the secretary.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group