71A.12.090  <<  71A.12.100 >>   71A.12.110

Other services.

Consistent with the general powers of the secretary and whether or not a particular person with a developmental disability is involved, the secretary may:
(1) Provide information to the public on developmental disabilities and available services;
(2) Engage in research concerning developmental disabilities and the habilitation of persons with developmental disabilities, and cooperate with others who do such research;
(3) Provide consultant services to public and private agencies to promote and coordinate services to persons with developmental disabilities;
(4) Provide training for persons in state or local governmental agencies or with private entities who come in contact with persons with developmental disabilities or who have a role in the care or habilitation of persons with developmental disabilities.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group